Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Having second thoughts

I hadn't heard anything from Vitamix or Blendtec yet, but I'm actually re-thinking if I even want to attempt this plan with either unit. I have been unsure of which one I wanted to really sink into my plan with. And I came across a really great review of several blenders side by side. I am a huge fan of Popular Mechanics, I always have been. But this is making me re-think my whole plan. Maybe my time might be better spent on my plan with a less expensive unit. I'm really leaning towards the Kitchenaid. I don't think it can emulsify like either Vitamix or Blendtec can, but for the time and effort I'm really leaning towards a different idea. If anyone has any thoughts about why Vitamix or Blendtec would still be a better way to go, I would love to hear!

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/tests/4332328

No comments:

Post a Comment