Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My journey...

I am currently working on creating a plan to lose weight that revolves around my blender. I thought it might be interesting to try to lose weight, only using what I make from my blender in every meal. I have created 2 blogs, myvitamixweightlossjourney.blogspot.com and myblendtecweightlossjourney.blogspot.com. I'm not asking for any sort of sponsorship in the form of monetary donation for the creation of either blog. But I am hoping that either Vitamix or Blendtec will agree to donate a blender in exchange for me documenting my weight loss using their product.

I'm hoping it turns out to be a great success and that I lose weight in the process. I also think it will be fun to try new recipes, use existing ones, and just have fun with everything. I am also probably going to be contacting other blender companies as well and see if anyone else is interested in the challenge. I chose to contact Vitamix and Blendtec first in the hopes they would be interested as I know their blenders are very durable, but there are many other companies out there that make very good blenders and I hope to reach out to them next this week if I don't hear back from Vitamix or Blendtec soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment